Topic:

I’m an LCSW-C licensed in Maryland and will be out of state (NY) for several weeks in June. I currently provide all services by telehealth due to covid. I have reviewed NY’s regulations and because of their covid state of emergency they currently are allowing LCSW-C’s, not licensed in NY, to service clients in other states.What are the regulations for MD’s LCSW-C to provide telehealth service to my clients when I’m not physically in Maryland where my clients reside? My clients are private pay so I don’t bill insurance or medicaid or medicare. Thanks for you help.BJ— Anxiety and Stress Disorders Institute of Maryland Gibson Building, Suite 224 6525 N. Charles Street Towson, MD 21204 BJWendland@anxietyandstress.com (410)709-7669

Forums State-Maryland I’m an LCSW-C licensed in Maryland and will be out of state (NY) for several weeks in June. I currently provide all services by telehealth due to covid. I have reviewed NY’s regulations and because of their covid state of emergency they currently are allowing LCSW-C’s, not licensed in NY, to service clients in other states.What are the regulations for MD’s LCSW-C to provide telehealth service to my clients when I’m not physically in Maryland where my clients reside? My clients are private pay so I don’t bill insurance or medicaid or medicare. Thanks for you help.BJ— Anxiety and Stress Disorders Institute of Maryland Gibson Building, Suite 224 6525 N. Charles Street Towson, MD 21204 BJWendland@anxietyandstress.com (410)709-7669

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.