Topic:

I work for the Kansas PCA. We are hosting a Telehealth Forum January 21-22 and would like to have a session on RPM devices. I found your toolkit today and wondered if someone from your organization is available on 1/22, 1-2pm CT. We’d like to begin the hour with a 15-20 minute discussion by an SME about RPM use so an overview of your toolkit and experience would be fantastic! The rest of the hour will include a panel discussion and brief sharing from our health center members. Please contact me via email or at 785-806-3325. Thanks!

Forums Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) I work for the Kansas PCA. We are hosting a Telehealth Forum January 21-22 and would like to have a session on RPM devices. I found your toolkit today and wondered if someone from your organization is available on 1/22, 1-2pm CT. We’d like to begin the hour with a 15-20 minute discussion by an SME about RPM use so an overview of your toolkit and experience would be fantastic! The rest of the hour will include a panel discussion and brief sharing from our health center members. Please contact me via email or at 785-806-3325. Thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.