Topic:

Hello,I am researching the process of how physicians become ready to provide telehealth services, but I am having no luck in finding a process with concrete steps. Most of resources that I find generally describe how to get started, but they do not share links or detail out the exact steps that need to occur to be ready for telehealth. I found some information on telehealth for behavioral health services, but I am looking for telehealth information for physicians who are not providing behavioral health specifically. Do you have any resources that detail out the steps a provide must take to be ready for telehealth?I very much appreciate your time and help!Thank you, Heather

Forums Hello,I am researching the process of how physicians become ready to provide telehealth services, but I am having no luck in finding a process with concrete steps. Most of resources that I find generally describe how to get started, but they do not share links or detail out the exact steps that need to occur to be ready for telehealth. I found some information on telehealth for behavioral health services, but I am looking for telehealth information for physicians who are not providing behavioral health specifically. Do you have any resources that detail out the steps a provide must take to be ready for telehealth?I very much appreciate your time and help!Thank you, Heather

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.